Freddy M. Satizabal is an ex soccer player turned movement educator. A veteran of the United States Navy, he ran fitness programs and managed weight loss programs for Navy personnel allowing them to meet the militaries’ rigorous standards. After his 4 year enlistment he went on to achieve a degree in Exercise Physiology and Sports Administration from the University of Miami.
Freddy currently lives in sunny Miami Florida where he works as a Coach and Animal Flow Master Instructor for Equinox programs. Freddy has played soccer on an international level and worked as both a hip hop choreographer and dancer. Freddy has been an Animal Flow practitioner for over 3 years now and uses it as a pinnacle among other bodyweight disciplines including the Ido method, Yoga, and Pilates locking. He is also a Precision Nutrition Coach; a nutrition mindset which coaches habits instead of meal plans to help guide students toward better food choices.
He believes that to be a better mover you must balance regeneration and nutrition to achieve gainful results. Freddy believes that in order to grow in movement and bodyweight training you must focus on quality exercise over quantity. Over the last 10 years Freddy has coached a diverse crowd of students ranging from military personnel to sports performance enthusiasts. Freddy’s diverse teaching history and passion for functional movement aid him in helping his clients achieve a pain free and active lifestyle.
Qualifications and Certifications
- United States Military Fitness Coordinator
- University of Miami B.S in Exercise Physiology and Sports Administration.
- Certified Nationally by NCSF( national council on strength and fitness
- Tier 3+ Coach at Equinox Fitness Clubs
- Precision Nutrition Coach/ FMS Practitioner
- Master Instructor with EFTI
- Strong First Instructor /Trigger Point Therapy Coach Level 1&2
- 2014 CERTIFIED ANIMAL FLOW MASTER INSTRUCTOR